On a hésité avant de poster cette info tant elle est énormissime (le visage du témoin a été modifié par une prothèse et sa voix changée). Néanmoins, cette info vient du Daily Mail – deuxième quotidien anglais – et plus rien de toute façon ne nous étonnera plus, on a vu pire ! Pour résumer, Omar Mateen était un gay assumé qui fréquentait le club Pulse d’Orlando et ses clients portoricains depuis longtemps et aurait réalisé un plan à 3 avec un homme qui lui avait caché qu’il était atteint du sida, ce qu’il n’a pas u tout apprécié. Le massacre est selon lui un acte de vengeance.
Tout ceci va à l’encontre du discours des clowns islamophobes qui aimeraient tant qu’une guerre civile explose en France…
« In my opinion he did it for revenge. »
- Man identified only as ‘Miguel’ says he had a relationship with Omar Mateen for two months between October and December last year
- He said they met on Grindr, had a date, then were ‘friends with benefits’
- Mateen ‘loved to be cuddled’, ‘spoke to him about his Muslim faith’
- But he ‘refused to take any selfies’, told him ‘his wife knew he was gay’
- Miguel said Mateen recently discovered a Puerto Rican gay man he’d had a threesome with was HIV-positive, told Miguel he would ‘make them pay’
- Miguel said Mateen was attracted to Latinos but felt rejected by them
- Claimed Mateen was a regular at Pulse before shooting dead 49 people
A man claiming to be the Orlando shooter’s lover says Omar Mateen was livid after discovering he’d had sex with an HIV-positive man.
The Hispanic gay man, identified only as Miguel, told Univision he met Omar Mateen on Grindr before they became ‘friends with benefits’, meeting up 20 times at a hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Miguel described Mateen as a confused gay man and a heavy drinker who was attracted to – but felt rejected by – Latinos.
He believes Mateen’s massacre on Pulse nightclub’s Latin Night was an attempt at ‘revenge’ after discovering that one of the two Puerto Rican gay men he’d had a threesome with was HIV-positive.
Speaking in fluent Spanish and broken English, Miguel said that despite tests coming up negative, Mateen feared not enough time had passed for an accurate result, and he wanted to ‘make them pay’.